For the Distressed Property Sector the bespoke property management services that CBCS have previously provided are as follows:
- Assess the security & safety concerns of a building site and manage the making safe of the site.
- Assess the required budget for the completion of the project.
- Appointment of contractors and project management of them to complete the development.
- To act as a director of management company on behalf of receiver.
- Establish the list of outstanding legal documentation and arrange the putting in place of same.
- Assess the bond in place and advise on best course of action.
- Deal with any Part V issues in conjunction with county / city council.
- Complete project management until final sales are completed and all risk has been removed.